Wednesday, December 23, 2015

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CARD TWELVE 2015

Hi guys! Today I'll be making card #12 for the 12 Days of Christmas card series for 2015. I'll use Cricut Winter Frolic, Elegant Edges, and Cardz TV Stamps "Very Merry". Thanks for watching!



To Shop for Cardz TV Stamps "Very Merry"click HERE.

Don't forget to visit the Cardz TV Gallery, featuring our amazing Gallery Designers!
Each day, Monday through Saturday, they'll show you Cards, 3-D projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE! Just click HERE!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a most blessed New Year!

Hugs & Blessings,


10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!
    And thank you for sharing all of your wonderful cards every year.
    I've "lifted" a few now and then :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Mary! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas with your family.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, you really out-did yourself in making all of your Christmas series cards this year...I've enjoyed watching every one of them....
    Thank you for sharing them with us...
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. Like the sparkle of the Wink of Stella added to the lights & scarf. I've done a print & cut from an image that someone shared but did not know you could print & cut cartridge images like the Reindeer. I'll give this a try. Also going to try cutting foam with my Cricut Explore to make a shaker style card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I love the papers, frame, reindeer, and bling! A darling card to end your 12 days of Christmas card series!

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mary for the super great Christmas series and such great cards..You've helped me out a lot. thank you Mary for your kindness in sharing. Merry Christmas...and Happy New Year.
    pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Mary, I loved this 12 days of Christmas card series as well as your all your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Mary. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us all year long!
    "May you be blessed of the Lord, maker of heaven & earth". Ps 115:15. Martha from Norman

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally adorable Mary!!!! Merry Christmas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!