Monday, January 1, 2018

ALWAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANUARY CHALLENGE

Hi guys! Happy New Year! Here's wishing you all the best in 2018!

It's time for our January Challenge at Always Happy Birthday Challenges!

Our January theme is 
BIRTHDAY + PINK CARD BASE

We hope you'll come and join us, check out the challenge guidelines, and find out about how you can win January's prize!



Here's what I created for this month's challenge...a scrapbook layout for my granddaughter's 4th birthday! I've really missed scrapbooking, so you may be seeing more layouts in the future.
I used lots of pink...Lilly's favorite color! 


The white scalloped square, scalloped photo mats, and pink and green scalloped circles, all came from the Storybook cartridge. The sweet little girl image came from Baby Steps, and she's cut at 4 3/4". The title is also from Baby Steps, and was cut at 3".

Be sure to stop by Always Happy Birthday to see the awesome cards from the design team, and play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & Blessings,





Mary


5 comments:

  1. Great looking layout in your color combo...
    looking forward in this new challenge. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout! What a sweet page. I'm excited to hear you may be posting more scrapbook layouts. I hope so! Would love to see more. Thanks for being a part of the design team. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet layout! I love all the cards you make and although I make many cards, scrapbooking is my first love. I look forward to your scrapbook layouts, as I need some inspiration in order to catch up on all pictures.
    Happy New Year! Wishing you and yours blessings for a wonderful 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet layout! I love the mix of pink and green. The little girl cut out is adorable and your granddaughter Lilly is just a doll! I love your darling layout and looking forward to seeing more of your layouts!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that layout - perfect for me to get back into scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!